Saturday, December 6, 2008

TRUTH TALK FOR DAVID

"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the defense of my life; whom shall I dread? When evildoers came upon me to devour my flesh, my adversaries and my enemies, they stumbled and fell. Though a host encamp against me, my heart will not fear; though war arise against me, in spite of this I shall be confident. One thing I have asked from the LORD, that I shall seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to meditate in His temple." Psalm 27:1-4

"In Thee, O LORD, I have taken refuge; let me never be ashamed; in Thy righteousness deliver me. Incline Thine ear to me, rescue me quickly; be Thou to me a rock of strength, a stronghold to save me. For Thou art my rock and my fortress; for Thy name's sake Thou wilt lead me and guide me. Thou wilt pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me; for Thou art my strength." Psalm 31:1-4

"As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you..." Isaiah 66:13

"Rejoice always; pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Do not quench the Spirit; ...Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming our our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass." 1Thessalonians 5:16-19, 23,24

(These are the words of Jesus Christ)
" 'Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go to the Father. And whatever you ask in My name, that will I do; that the Father may be glorified in teh Son. If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it. If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.' " John 14:12-15

"Heal me O LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for Thou art my praise." Jeremiah 17:14

"Even though I walk through the valley of teh shadow of death, I fear no evil; for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me. Thou dost prepare a table before me. In the presence of my enemies Thou has anointed my head with oil. My cup overflows."
Psalm 23:4,5

3 comments:

Renee said...

For as the rain and snow come down from heaven,
And do not return there without watering the earth
And making it bear and sprout, and furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater;
So will My word be which goes forth from my mouth;
It will not return to me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.
Isaiah 55:10

Lord there is power and purpose in your Word; may it be a balm of healing, restoration, and comfort to David.

Anonymous said...

The Lord also will be a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble, and those who know Your name will put their trust in You, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who fear You!
Psalm 9:9-10

Karen said...

Hey David,

I am praying for you every day, that you remember how wide and deep is God's love for you and your sweet family. Matt and kathe
remember Winston Churchhills great quote "Never, never, never, never give up." You are loved very much.
Love in Christ,
Karen Kaminski