Monday, December 15, 2008

Please Pray Right Now

David had a great day today, but is having a bit of a rough night.

He is having a CAT scan done right now.

Please pray that the electrical activity in David's brain balances out and becomes normal in it's synchronization. Pray against seizures and stroke.

Please also pray for peace for Matt & Kathe as well as wisdom and discernment for the doctors.

Pray for David to be patient on God's timing of his total health and his return to the Baker casa.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

David,
The LORD says that "[He]will not forget you, for He has inscribed you on the palms of His hands;Your walls are continually before Him...Your destroyers and devastators will depart from you. "As I live" declares the LORD, "You shall surely put on all of them as jewels and bind them on as a bride." Isaiah 49:15c,16,17,18.
David, I'm sitting here thinking about you and what a warrior you've become through all this! God bless you, David, and keep you, lifting up His Face upon you, giving you His peace. The Inces love David Baker!

mac said...

I will lift up my eyes to the hills. Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord who made the heavens and the earth. Psalm 121

Praying! BELIEVING!
Hugs from East Texas!
Marilyn for the Ackerson family at large!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you right now.love pam p.

Laurien said...

Hang in there David!! God is faithful. He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it.

Anonymous said...

Dear Bakers,

Thanks so much for keeping us posted on the miracle of David's recovery. Praying for and loving you all,

Sandy (Nesbit)

I waited patiently for the Lord;
he inclined to me and heard my cry. He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog,
and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure. He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the Lord. Psalm 40:1-4