Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Whoo-hoo!

It was a restful, well, more-restful-than-the-previous-nights night for the Bakers! Praise God!

SO excited that David slept and woke up to have a great meeting with the speech pathologist...

Lord, we thank you for this morning!


Lord, I Thank You for the Morning


Lord I thank you for the morning.

Lord I thank you for a brandnew dawning.

Lord I thank you for another day to sing your praise.

Lord I thank you for your blessing.

Right now my heart´s confessing...

Lord I thank you for another day to sing your praise.


New mercies ev´ry morning.

New mercies Lord I see.

Simply because you love me,

You´re always giving your mercies to me.

Every morning when I wake up, I can not help to see,

Your goodness and your mercy Lord, are always following me.


Lord I thank you for the morning.

Lord I thank you for a brandnew dawning.

Lord I thank you for another day to sing your praise.

Lord I thank you for your blessing.

Right now my heart´s confessing...

Lord I thank you for another day to sing your praise.


You´ve been good to me yeah, sure been good to me Lord, mighty, mighty good to me, yeah You´ve been good to me.


One more day.

One more day.

One more day to sing Your praise.


-Gregory Thomas, Times Square Church

1 comment:

jfoz said...

Psalm 34

I will bless the Lord at all times. His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make its boast in the Lord; The humble shall hear it and rejoice. O MAGNIFY THE LORD WITH ME AND LET US EXALT HIS NAME TOGETHER.

I sought the Lord and He answered me, And delivered me from all my fears. They looked to Him and were radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. This poor man cried and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles, THE ANGEL OF THE LORD ENCAMPS AROUND THIOSE WHO FEAR HIM, AND RESCUES THEM.

Bakers, ....will continue to cry out to the Lord....without ceasing....love you all......