Friday, February 20, 2009

THE CLIPS ARE WORKING!!

WE HAVE JUST RECEIVED WORD PEOPLE!!!

The clips are working, the angiogram is being done now, this portion of the process is called "closing" and it should take an hour or two...Dr. Chen should be out within two hours. Are you kidding me?! Is this happening?!

I mean, is this amazing or what?!?!

This is GREAT news! GREAT news way earlier than we were "prepared" for...GREAT news even greater than we were "prepared" for! 

Whoo-hoo! We are celebrating God's faithfulness and His goodness - may we never forget how He has lavished His love on us...again...this day.

THIS DAY!! What a great day.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE!
Still praying......
xoxo

Unknown said...

Praise Him! Praise Him!

Anonymous said...

God is SOOOO GOOD!!!
We join you in Praising Him for His Grace and Goodness!!!
The Chadds

Anonymous said...

"My gracious Master and My God assist me to proclaim to spread throughout the earth abroad the honors of Thy Name" (first words that came to my mind)

Immanuel, God IS with us, and we are praising Him with you all for Who He is!

WOW!

love suellen

Anonymous said...

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
praise God in all circumstances,
and praise God it's in a good one!

Anonymous said...

Praise God. May Your Presence be so Real, Lord Jesus, that everyone in the OR can feel you working in their midst. Glorify your Name, Mighty God. Guide every action, every thought, every decision.

In Jesus Name,
Diane

Anonymous said...

I am so praying for y'all! I want to come and visit terribly but I am under the weather and I have a feeling y'all wouldn't appreciate that very much. hehehehe. Please know that this situation has been in my thoughts all day.

Love y'all,
Laura DeBellas

christian and amanda said...

Lake City has been praying, too. Thanks for the good news...and Praise be to you, Lord Christ.