Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rest Day

Today has been a long day of therapists and friends, but also a long day of rest.

We praise God for the glimpses of David's personality that we've seen sprinkled throughout the day!

We continue to pray for David's mouth functions and for his short term memory function to progress.

Dave is resting now...we are just giving him time...and trusting God's time...to heal.

20"Surely my soul remembers
And is bowed down within me.
21This I recall to my mind,
Therefore I have hope.
22The LORD'S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease,
For His compassions never fail.
23They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
24"The LORD is my portion," says my soul,
"Therefore I have hope in Him."
25The LORD is good to those who wait for Him,
To the person who seeks Him.
26It is good that he waits silently
For the salvation of the LORD."
Lamentations 3:20-26

Please be praying for Big Bear, he is back at the hospital - unsure of what all is going on but know he needs prayer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray for David and Big Bear.

Aunt Tina and your Indiana family

Anonymous said...

"A little faith will bring our souls to Heaven....
But great faith will bring Heaven to our souls." Spurgeon

Bakers.....everything is looking Up. Praise the Lord for His perfect timing and precious healing powers.

Mr. Foz

Anonymous said...

Bakers, I'm praying for God to renew your strength every moment of the day and that you all will be able to rest in His goodness and love.