Friday, February 27, 2009

Don't Want to Miss a Thing

Even though it was a rough night of interrupted sleep, the Bakers woke up this morning to the sweet sound of David's beat boxing!!!!!!!!!! Unquestionable improvement with mouth functions!!

It is shaping up as a beautiful morning in David's room - it seems he has really turned a corner - so we are looking forward to Dr. Chen's visit!

"I could stay awake
Just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming

I could spend my life
In this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Oh, every moment spent with you
Is a moment I treasure

Don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you
And I don't wanna miss a thing"
Aerosmith :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is SO Good... All the time!

We rejoice with you and can't wait to see ya'll!

The Chadds

Anonymous said...

Psalm 33:20 -
We wait in hope for the LORD;
he is our help and our shield.

Anna Foz

Anonymous said...

YEA! I am so happy he is doing better. I hope y'all are hanging in there also.

Laura D